Functions and benefits
The Rehab'Impulse Passive Hand is a cosmetic hand made of soft thermoplastic polyurethane. Besides its natural appearance, it allows passive handling and holding of small objects. It is available in two sizes and four colours. The large size is recommended for men while the medium size is recommended for women and adolescents.
Both hand sizes feature an M10 interface.
This product is intended for prosthetic fitting on adults and adolescents and is exchangeable with a hook or a working ring.
A wrist adapter will be made available shortly.
Included in delivery
- 1x Passive Hand
- Store product in dry conditions
- Store at room temperature (ideally between 15°C and 25°C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of light with a high UV content
- Take precautionary measures against sparking and fire
Recommended environmental conditions:
- Temperature range for use : -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Relative humidity 0% to 90%, no condensing situation
- Avoid exposure to dust, sand, salt water, acids and urine